all abandoned.

Ce n'est pas un travel guide

Carpet padding dust balls

Carpet padding dust balls

If you look carefully, there are small globs of yellowish dust (?). Look in the corner where the stair midframe meets the stair at the bottom of the frame. Notice there is some yellow stuff that almost looks like shreds of foam rubber? That's everywhere in this house. Interestingly enough, even though I wore a respirator 80% of the time I was in here, and traded it to the group I was with at request the other 20% of the time, all of us still felt as if this location made us ill with a respiratory bug. Caveat explorer.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Comments via Flickr

No comments yet! Be the first.

Saloman house (part 2)

Tag icon


Map icon Location

Camera icon Camera

Canon PowerShot S50
(Replaced by Canon PowerShot S90)


Large photo
This photo on flickr

Link icon

Link to this photo

Embed icon

Embed this photo

License icon

License this photo

POSTED: Fair use encouraged, but for commercial use, you must first buy a license.

Violators will be prosecuted.

Plus icon EXIF data

X-Resolution180 dpi
Y-Resolution180 dpi
Exposure0.017 sec (1/60)
Exposure Bias0 EV
Focal Plane X-Resolution9159.010638 dpi
Focal Plane Y-Resolution9169.811321 dpi